Mo - Fr 7:45AM - 10:30PM
03:00PM - 10:30PM
Monday to Thursday: 9AM to noon
closed on Fridays
Direct link to our registration:
After course registration, please don't forget to hand in the SEPA authorization!
Turn- und Tanzgala (gymnastics and dance presentation)
Friday, 09.02.18, 7pm
On certain dates, our fitness center is blocked by lectures / education - please refer to the attached PDF-file for detailed information on which days are affected.
Before booking a course, please make sure to read our "terms and conditions" and information about SEPA!
23.10.2017 - 04.02.2018
Start of registration
Thursday, October 19th, 2017 starting 9.00AM
All courses need an online booking via http://hsa.sport.uni-augsburg.de.
Currently there is no need to book and pay for a "Teilnahmeentgelt" für students as this is paid for by student grants / subsidies
Bookings / reservations for basic usage fees for employees and the 'Förderverein' are possible starting 9AM on 16.10.2017.
To avoid congestion, reservations and bookings are done in a couple of timeframes (changes are possible, please check on each course's reservation page)
09.00AM: most games and ball-games
09.30AM: Fitness- and health
10.00AM: Dances, Fighting, Courses for Employees, other courses
10.30AM: Mountain- and nature-, wintersports, watersports
Cancellations via our helpdesk-Supportemail cannot be processed reliably!
Cancellation special courses:
For a couple of special courses, like Einführung Fitnessraum (Introduction to Fitness, one-time/weekend events, seminars, One-day / Two-day-courses are non-cancellable or might have different cancellation rules - please check on the corresponding course's page. Courses not reaching minimum participant counts might be administratively cancelled (even on short-notice). Course fees will of course be refunded.
Public holidays / no service on: 31.10.17 (Reformationstag), 01.11.17 (Allerheiligen), 23.12.17-07.01.18 (Christmans Holidays)
Please make sure to read our "terms and conditions" and information about SEPA!
Please refer to the following attachment.
You're looking for the required SEPA authorization? If not printed right after booking, there'll be a link in your booking confirmation (should have reached you via email).
Inside this, please click on the link inside this passage: "Bitte beachten Sie die Hinweise auf Ihrer Buchungsbestätigung, die Sie noch einige Tage an dieser Stelle einsehen können".
We ONLY need the signed authorization, not the course ticket, which is to remain with you!
Please send the SEPA authorization or hand it in within the listed timeframe.
Further information about SEPA can be found in the corresponding page.
Since implementation of SEPA, the following rules apply:
- Course registration for our sports courses require your bank account's IBAN (see your EC-card or bank statement).
- In order to being able to deduct from your account, a signed SEPA authorization is required (sadly, no copies or electronic versions are allowed)
- If there was no prior authorization a proper form will be generated and at booking time - please sign it and hand it in as soon as possible (there is a rather short deadline on its validity!)
- Please print, sign and hand it in at our office (HSA-office) during opening times, or into the post-box right in front of it (Sports center, 1st floor, right next to the office door) or snail mail it in its original version.
- If your bank account changes, a new authorization is gonna be needed.
- Members of our 'Foerderverein' need an additional signed authorization paper, since the 'Foerderverein' is a separate legal body with a different bank account.
Bookings are voided and places re-assigned, if the original SEPA authorization (mandate) isn't provided 8 days after booking!